Thursday, 27 September 2018

Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.


If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......


If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..



"Birthdays Come Around Every Year, But Friends Like You Only Come Once In A Lifetime. So Glad You Came Into My Life. Best Wishes On Your Special Day. "


"Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day. ..



Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Maám/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.


Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Maám/Sir, you still ..



Happy Birthday To My Brother.


Happy birthday to my brother.Wish you all the best on this special day, the day when you born, the day when you cry, the day when you smile, the day when ..



Zarur Tmko Kisine Dil Se Pukara Hoga,


Zarur tmko kisine dil se pukara hoga,Ek bar to chand ne bhi tmko nihara hoga,Mayus hue honge sitare bhi us din,Khuda ne jb Zamin pr tmko utara hoga.Happy ..



Since We Are Sisters I Guess I Have To Say Something Sweet On Your Birthday Like If You Fall I Will Help You Up. You Know I Will Always Be There, But Only After I’ve Had A Few Laughs About It.


Since we are sisters I guess I have to say something sweet on your birthday like if you fall I will help you up. You know I will always be there, but only ..



You Always Were Our Favourite Teacher, And We Hope That You Won’t Forget Us,


You always were our favourite teacher, and we hope that you won’t forget us,Because we can assure you, we won’t ever forget you! Happy birthday!



In S0ft Gleaming Night Of StArs,


In S0ft Gleaming night of stArs,May all your dreams come true.May Every Star 0f every night,Bring love and joy t0 y0u.Happy Birthday t0 y0u



Hope Your Birthday Brings You Whatever You Want. You Deserve Happiness, Love And, Most Of All, Fun On Your Special Day.


Hope your birthday brings you whatever you want. You deserve happiness, love and, most of all, fun on your special day.Happy Birthday



I Know Just The Person Who Needs,


I know just the person who needs,“101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”.Don’t worry it isn’t you!You are the best dad in world..Happy Birthday Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .