Thursday, 6 September 2018

U R Caring - Birthday SMS Message


My,


My, sweet,,,DeaR,,,, Happy BirthdaY,,,,,,,to YoU,,.



I Will Always Be Your Little Girl Grandma,


I will always be your little girl grandma, you have showered me with so much love and happiness and I hope repay you today on your birthday.Enjoy your ..



A Gift Card


I bought a present for you today, And a gift card, so hear what it does say: Lots of friends, health, happiness, and money, Happy birthday, I love you ..



Your Birthday Brings To Mind All The Reasons For Which,


Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which, I am proud to call you my friend and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving ..



Wishing You A Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,


Wishing you a Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,and May God Bless You today a Life of Happiness Mode,and a Smiling Mode, Have Fun & Enjoy.~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~



You Are A True Inspiration For Me, Thank You For Giving Us Something To Carry Home Each Day.


You are a true inspiration for me, Thank you for giving us something to carry home each day. Happy birthday to an honest teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .