Hate No One
traveling means journey, love means understanding, your messaging means caring, my messaging means loving, love everyone, hate no one.
Mere Hmsafar Tu Yakeen To Kar,,,,,,
Mere Hmsafar tu Yakeen to Kar,,,,,,Mujy Mangna to Na Aa Saka..Mene Pir Be Mangi Yhe Dua…K Gawahi Dega Mera Khuda,Mene Jab Be Us Se Talab KiaNhi Manga ..
The Hardest Question I Have Ever Asked Myself
The hardest question I have ever asked myself, is how much I love you. I have never been able to find an answer, I will never find it, and I don’t think ..
There Are 50 Angels In The World
there are 50 angels in the world. 25 are sleeping, 15 are working, 5 are playing, 4 are praying and 1? 1 is reading my sms..
Relationship Without An End
A ring is round, without an end. so let our relationship be just like that! No matter where it start or where it end, we’ll be well bounded by our hearts!!!
Usne Ek Din Meri Hatheli Pe,
Usne ek din meri hatheli pe,Badi masumiyat se apniNazuk si ungliyo se likha,"Muje pyar hai tumse"Jane kesi syahi thi,Wo lafz mite b nhi aurAajtak ..
I Love So Much My Heart Is Sure
I love so much my heart is sure, As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile,Your loving face No one will ever take your place
No comments:
Post a Comment