Monday, 10 September 2018

On The Special Day Of FRIDAY


When Earthly Help Is No Avail, There Is One Friend Who Will Never Fail. Just Lift Ur Eyes, The Answer Is There. For Nobody Knows The Power Of Prayer. Have A Worry Free Day.


When earthly help is no avail, there is one friend who will never fail. Just lift ur eyes, the answer is there. For nobody knows the power of prayer. Have ..



A Prayer Is Cleaning Therapy,


A Prayer Is Cleaning Therapy,Of Heart & Most Effective Purifier Of Soul,It Converts Hate Into Love &Changes Anger Into KindnessJumma Mubarak



"Zamen Pe Sukun Ki Tlash Hy,


"Zamen Pe Sukun Ki Tlash Hy,“MALIK”Tera Bnda Kitna Udas Hy,Kiu Dhundta He Insan Rahat “DUNYA”Me,Jab k Saare Masle Ka Hal “NAMAZ”HY.Jumma ..



True Poverty, Is Poverty Of Character, It Is Far Worse, And Far More Dangerous Than Poverty Of Wealth.


True poverty, is poverty of character, it is far worse, and far more dangerous than poverty of wealth.Jumma Mubarak



Let The Morning Bring Me Word Of Your Unfailing Love, For I Have Put My Trust In You. Show Me The Way I Should Go, For To You I Lift Up My Soul


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul Jumma Mubarak



I Ask Allah 2 Make U Happy,


I ask Allah 2 make u happy,make u smile,guide u safely,though every mile,grant u wealth,give u health & most of all grant u paradise!Jumma Mubarak



Prayers & Seeds Are Similar In Nature. Both Having Nothing Within, But Have The Potential Of Creating Everything..!! So Remember Me In Ur Prayers


Prayers & seeds are similar in nature. Both having nothing within, but have the potential of creating everything..!! So remember me in ur prayersJumma ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .