Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.
Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..
All Things Bright And Beautiful
All things bright and beautifulAll things good and true,All things fine and wonderful,All these are wished for youon your birthday and Always.Happy Birthday ..
WISH YOU VERY VERY
WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..
The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.
The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.
I Owe All My Success To You Dear Teacher,
I owe all my success to you dear teacher, if you wouldn’t have taught me the precious life lessons I wouldn’t have reached at this place. You are a ..
Happy Birthday And Be Fine
May people always treat you right, You deserve to have all the happiness. May your life is always bright, May you never feel emptiness. Happy birthday ..
Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!
Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.
Early Morning Is The Yellow,
Early Morning is the Yellow,Environment is the green ,It’s awesome to workin trouble with a colleague like you.Happy birthday!
It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others But Wishing Nice Time, Health, Prosperity On The Special Day Of Your Birthday Makes It’s A Splendid Year. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
It is very nice to wish good things to others but wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year. ..
Hum To Sirf
hum to sirf Hum to sirf dua go log,Khak-o-mehr ka kya sanjog,Pas rahain ya door rahain,Mehfil to abad ha na,Aaj tumhari 'Salgira' ha,Dekho Hum ko yad ha ..
No comments:
Post a Comment