Another Year Older, Another Year Wiser. Well, At Least You Are Growing Up To Be What You Were Meant To Be - The Hottest Chick Around.
Another year older, another year wiser. Well, at least you are growing up to be what you were meant to be - the hottest chick around.Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!
Happy Birthday Mere Yaar,
Happy Birthday Mere Yaar,Meri duaa hai ki Tum aane wale Saal ke,12 mahine khush raho,52 hafte hastey raho,365 din khuda aap ko shanti de,8760 ghante nasseeb ..
Instead Of Counting Candles,
Instead of counting candles,Or tallying the years,Contemplate your blessings now,As your birthday nears.Consider special peopleWho love you, and who care,And ..
Happy Birthday, Special Treasure
Happy Birthday, Special TreasureGod gave a gift to the world when you were born—a person who loves, who cares,who sees a person’s need and fills it,who ..
Happy Birthday On This Beautiful Day,
Happy birthday on this beautiful day,There's so many things, I just want to say.You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,We're all so grateful, ..
Sending Birthday Blessings,
Sending birthday blessings,Filled with love and peace and joy,Wishing sweetest things happen,Right before your eyes !
Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
A Perfect Gift For You,
A perfect gift for you,Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,Non-taxable, silent performance,Extremely personal, fully returnableIt ss a SMILE from ..
Millions Of Greetings,
Millions Of Greetings,Thousands Of Colors,Hundreds of Wishes,Kg’s Of Cakes,Lot’s of Smiles,That’s What I Ask God 2 Give U Throughout your Life!HaPpY ..
No comments:
Post a Comment