Wednesday, 16 January 2019

A Smylee Is A Curvee That


Wishing You Safety, Happiness, And Wealth…!


Wishing you safety, happiness, and wealth…!This day has been blessed by your birth.!



On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..



Brother, Don’t Think Too Much About The Past Or Where You Are, Because I Believe You Are Destined To Be Great. On Your Birthday, I Hope You Reflect And Understand That You Are At A Turning Point In Your Life.


Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and ..



Congratulations To You, My Old Friend,


Congratulations to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look good for your age, I could say,But you look good to me any day.When I ..



Fly Free & Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever, We’ll Meet Now And Then When We Wish, In The Midst Of The One Celebration That Never Can End…


Fly free & happy beyond birthdays and across forever, We’ll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end…Wishing ..



I’m Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,


I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You have brought me so much happiness,with ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .