Saturday, 19 January 2019

Thank You For Being The Love Of My Life,


Hope That Ur Strong, Sweet


Hope that ur strong, sweet&soothing bond of togetherness&its freshness&fragrance continue till eternity.Happy Marriage Anniversary



Long After Our Anniversary


Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary



Many Years Gone And More To Go


Many years gone and more to goSome days are happy, some are lowIn all times, stay by my sideI can’t live without you, today I confide.Happy Anniversary ..



If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now - So That I Could Love You Longer.


If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now - so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!



No Card To Give,


No card to give,No flowers to send,No cute pictures to forward,Just a loving heart saying,Happy Anniversary.



,*””*,*””*,


,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .