I Feel So Lucky To Have You In My Life. We Were Born To Be Together, So Let Us Celebrate It Today! Happy Birthday
I feel so lucky to have you in my life. We were born to be together, so let us celebrate it today! Happy birthday boyfriend dear!
Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.
Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..
I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind.
I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..
You Are The Pride Of My Life,
You are the pride of my life,You are my only strength,Grandpa you have always been there,Being true and no pretend,I love you, Happy Birthday Grandfathe
Congrats To You, My Old Friend,
Congrats to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look gud for your age, I could say,But you look gud to me any day.When I look in the ..
No comments:
Post a Comment