May You Be What You Hope To Be,
May you be what you hope to be, See all you want to see.. Do all what you want to, May your every wish comes true.. "A Very Happy Birthday to You"
It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others But Wishing Nice Time, Health, Prosperity On The Special Day Of Your Birthday Makes It’s A Splendid Year. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
It is very nice to wish good things to others but wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year. ..
Such An Amazing Child Like You Holds So Much Promise. You Are A Loving, Kind And Patient Son/daughter To Your Parents. Looking Forward To Seeing You Reach Every Milestones Of Your Life. Stay Sweet.
Such an amazing child like you holds so much promise. You are a loving, kind and patient son/daughter to your parents. Looking forward to seeing you reach ..
"On Your Birthday, I Wanted To Give You The Costliest Present... But Then I Realised You Already Have Me As Your Friend.
"On your birthday, I wanted to give you the costliest present... but then I realised you already have me as your friend.Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!"
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
My Latest Tweet Says #Happybirthdaydad, And I Have Tagged You On My Fb Update. Your Birthday Is Trending Across All My Online Identities. Now It Is Time To Make It Real And Give You A Hug.
My latest tweet says #Happybirthdaydad, and I have tagged you on my fb update. Your birthday is trending across all my online identities. Now it is time ..
You Are The Best, Sweetest Person In My Life, Birthday Girl.
You are the best, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl.Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me!Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment