Monday, 23 July 2007

Finally Scientist find 2 Difference Between


I May Forget To Wish You On Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja Or Even New Year's Day.


I may forget to wish you on Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja or even New Year's day. But I am very thankful to God that I remember and wish you on a ..



The Time Since I Have Met U, I Have Realized That A Friend Like You Is Worth Million Dollars...


The time since I have met u, i have realized that a friend like you is worth million dollars... So, if u dont mind...... Can I sell you?



Jub Ap Aieney K Pas Jatey Hoo Aina Kehta Hy BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL,jub Ap Wapis Mortein Hn Aina Kehta Hy APRIL FOOL APRIL FOOL.


jub ap aieney k pas jatey hoo aina kehta hy BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL,jub ap wapis mortein hn aina kehta hy APRIL FOOL APRIL FOOL.HAPPY FOOL DAY...



Jab Aapko Dekhun My Dil Starts Flying,


Jab Aapko Dekhun My Dil Starts Flying, Aapse Baat Karneko I Keep Trying, Jab Aap Hai Door Then I Feel Like Crying, Arey Itna Tension Mat ..



If People Talk About Your Beauty, Your Power, Your Wisdom Or Your Smartness, Then Just Give Them A Tight Slap...


If people talk about your beauty, your power, your wisdom or your smartness, then just give them a tight slap... How dare they FOOL you in advance! ..



Sine Me Dil,


Sine me dil,Dil me dard,Dard me yaqin, Yaqin me khyal, Khayal me khwab, Khuwab me tasvir Tasvir me sirf ap!Itna Darawna khuwab? Baap re Baap



I Want U To Know That U Are Very Important To Me, It's Impossible For Me To Live Without U Even 4 A Second! U R My Life & I Can Feel U Everywhere....


I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .