TaLk 2 Me WHen I'm BoReD,
TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD,kiSS me wHen i'm saD,hug me wHen i cRy,caRe 4 me wHen i m away,loVe me When i'm wid u...
I Know That I Don’t Say It As Often As I Should, But I Want You To Know That I Love You Very Much.
I know that I don’t say it as often as I should, but I want you to know that I love you very much. You mean the world to me, and I cannot imagine my ..
Trust Me, You Are The One,
Trust me, you are the one,Whom my eyes seek,Whom my heartfinds,Whom my destiny wants,Whom mymind reminds me of,Whom my life I’ll sold, Whom I reallydepend ..
Your Love Makes Me Breathless
Your lips shows your sweetness, Your eyes shows your cuteness, My life searches your happiness, Your love makes me breathless.
No comments:
Post a Comment