Always Try To Understand Rather Than Compromise.
Always try to understand rather than compromise.Compromise makes the person unsatisfied;Whereas understanding empowers the relationship.Good Morning!
Success Is Not A Good Teacher, Failure Makes You Humble.
Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.Good Morning
Any Day Won’t Be Complete
Any Day Won’t Be CompleteWithout Doing A Great And Heroic Deed,A Perfect Line Of Every Good SamaritanWho Lives The Word Of God.Good Morning!
Hawa K Hath Peghaam Bheja Hai,,
Hawa K Hath Peghaam Bheja Hai,,Roshni K Zarye Ek Arman Bheja Hai..Jo Ho Sake To Qubool Ker Lena,,Kisi Ny Bohat Mohabbat Se Tumhen SUBHA KA SALAM Bheja ..
Pyasi Nigahon Se Mat Dekh Mere "D0ST"
Pyasi nigahon se mat dekh Mere "D0ST" Mere Pas Chaye Ka 1 Hi Cup Hai. (‘.’) ,’,’, <))—c(“”) ..
When Morning Comes You Bid D Night Goodbye To Face The Challenges Of The New Day. Wish My Sweetheart A Nice Day Ahead.
When morning comes you bid d night goodbye to face the challenges of the new day. Wish my sweetheart a nice day ahead. good morning darling..
Eyes R Not Meant For Tears
Eyes r not meant for Tears&Heart is not meant for fear,Always cheer as u r the oneWho can make me Smile for Years.GOOD MORNING DEAR….
,-""-,,-""-,,-""-,
,-""-,,-""-,,-""-,,-"'-,-""'-,-""'-,-"'-,"-,,-"-, 'DIL ,-"-,,-""-,-""-,-""-,-""-,-"-,-""-,-"Se ..
Wings To Fly
Every new day is a new chance to shine, A new chance to reach the sky. So, I give you the new day, Today, the morning will give you the wings to fly.
The Leaves Of A Tree Do Not Look Green Forever;
The leaves of a tree do not look green forever;And roses do not remain blooming forever;But I pray to god that smile on your lips stays forever.Good Morning!
Always Keep Hoping For Good,
Always Keep Hoping for Good,As a Chinese saying;"Keep a Green Tree in Ur Heart,The Singing Bird Will Surely Come."*Good Morning*
When I Open My Eyes In The Morning, You're The First Person I Like To See.
When I open my eyes in the morning, you're the first person I like to see.Have a beautiful morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment