No Matter What Time Of Day It Is,
No Matter What Time Of Day It Is,No Matter What I Am DoingNo Matter What Is Right And What Is Not,I Still Remember You Like This Time,Good Afternoon!
My Friends, Remember That You Can
My friends, remember that you canrely on at any time, either in themorning or in the evening. I love youand I wish you all the best in this era.Good Afternoon!
Life Is A Open Open Book, If Any One Wants To Get
Life is a open open book, if any one wants to getsome inspiration it is the best source to get it,Stay blessed and try to be open mindedGood Afternoon.
When We See Our Beloved One After A Long Gap, We Want To Share Many Things But Smile & Silents Are The First One We Share. That’s Real Affection…
When we see our beloved one after a long gap, we want to share many things but smile & silents are the first one we share. That’s real affection…Good ..
This Is Another Afternoon,
This Is Another Afternoon,After A Lovely Morning,Have A Great Lunch,And Miss Me Too,I Love You,Good Afternoon!
Wondered Why You Haven’t Texted Back Until Now,
Wondered Why You Haven’t Texted Back Until Now,Just Been Thinking Of All We Have BeenThrough And I Accept All The WrongsAnd Humbly ApologiseCant Wait ..
Success Is Century Make It,
Success is century make it,Problem is your face it,Failure is bouncer leave it,Luck is full toss use it,But opportunity is free hit never miss it,Good ..
* Good *
* good * *AFTERNOON* ,.*""-.,*,.-""*., A message frm my "HEART" a place where i keep gud frnds like"u.wats up miss u so much.
My Beautiful SMS Traveled Over My Room, Roads, Buildings, Towers, Rivers, Lakes, Plants...
My beautiful SMS traveled over My Room, Roads, Buildings, Towers, Rivers, Lakes, Plants...Cloud and finally reached your mobile just to wish you.Good Afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment