Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Purana Khuwaab Hai Mera ...


What Is There,


What Is There,To Believe In During Life,Nothing Lasts,Aside From Strife,Life May Perish,Life May End,Our Soul We May Give,Our Soul We May Spend,



I’m Wishing You A Marriage That Is


I’m wishing you a marriage that isLess argument, more bondingLess nagging, more lovingLess worry, more laughterStay stronger and betterHappy Anniversary!



Love Begins In A Moment, Grows Over Time, And Lasts For Eternity.


Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity. Happy Anniversary



Ek Pal Mein Jo Aakar Gujar Jaaye,


Ek pal mein jo aakar gujar jaaye, Yeh hawa ka woh jhoka hai ..aur kuch nahi Pyar kahti hai duniya jise, Ek rangeen dhokha hai .. Aurkuch nahi



I'm Sending This Bouquet Of Love To Say That I Love You So Much I Hope I Say It Often Enough I Want You To Know It's True,On This Special Occasion I Want To Remind You That You Are My Everything And My Love Is True, Happy Anniversary Lover!


I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true,On this special occasion I want ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .