Friday, 20 July 2007

Zarur Tmko Kisine Dil Se Pukara Hoga,


Today Is Your Special Day And I‘m Going To Be Your Personal Genie. Every Wish Of Yours Will Be Fulfilled, My Lord.


Today is your special day and I‘m going to be your personal Genie. Every wish of yours will be fulfilled, my lord.Happy Birthday



You Are The Greatest Daddy In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Daddy in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..



On Your Birthday, I Wish That You Experience One Of The Most Satisfying And Rewarding Years Of Your Life!


On your birthday, I wish that you experience one of the most satisfying and rewarding years of your life!Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday Mere Yaar,


Happy Birthday Mere Yaar,Meri duaa hai ki Tum aane wale Saal ke,12 mahine khush raho,52 hafte hastey raho,365 din khuda aap ko shanti de,8760 ghante nasseeb ..



A Birthday Is A Good Time To Remember Our Friends. At Our Age, It’s Good To Remember Almost Anything At All!


A birthday is a good time to remember our friends. At our age, it’s good to remember almost anything at all!Happy Birthday



God Has Made All My Dreams Come True, You Being The Most Special Of Them All. Wishing You A Year Full Of Happiness, Success, Glory And Laughter.


God has made all my dreams come true, you being the most special of them all. Wishing you a year full of happiness, success, glory and laughter. Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .