You Are Remembered Today, In The Happiest Way And Sent Warm Wishes, Too, For A Birthday That Brings All Your Favourite Things And A Year That Is Delightful All Through.
You are remembered today, in the happiest way and sent warm wishes, too, for a birthday that brings all your favourite things and a year that is delightful ..
There Couldnt Be A Better Time
There couldnt be a Better timeto Wish Nice Time Things for U,Beginning with a Birthdaythats Happy all day throughAnd after that, the very bestof Luck n ..
Ajeeb Saaneha Guzra Hai Mujh Pe Aj Ki Shaam,
Ajeeb saaneha guzra hai mujh pe aj ki shaam,Main aj sham tumhare hijr mein udaas na tha,Ab ek saal tou yeh ek gham hi kaafi hai,Tumhari salgirah par tumhare ..
With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.
With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..
WISH YOU VERY VERY
WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..
On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With
On your birthday, I pray to god to bless you with All his love, luck and care. You are my support and my strength. Happy Birthday
I Want To Thank You My Sis, For Being The Most Loving And Caring Sister In This Entire World. No One Understands Me Better Than You.
I want to thank you my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.
You're Like A Fine Tree, Precious And Keep Getting Better With Age.
You're like a fine tree, Precious and Keep Getting Better with Age. Warm Birthday wishes for a very happy birthday.
Wishing U A Day Soft As Silk,
wishing u a day soft as silk,white as milk,sweet as honey&full of money,may all your dreams come true,HAPPY BIRTH DAY.!
No comments:
Post a Comment