Monday, 16 July 2007

When I Pray - Miss you SMS Message


Pyaar Dilse Nibhayenge Hum,


Pyaar dilse nibhayenge hum,Tum bhul jao bhi to,Yaad dilayenge hum,Aisi shararat karenge hum ki,Na chahate hue bhi,Tumhe yaad ayenge hum.



Guess Who Misses U 1,000,000 Times?


Guess who misses U 1,000,000 times?Hmmm, who could it be?ME?No!No!No!Definitely not me!Because I miss U more than that!



FaQat Is Liey HuM Ny Mehfilon Main Jana Chor Dia, ,


FaQat is Liey HuM ny Mehfilon Main jana chor dia, ,"-_mahi_-"K koii Pooch na Le wo Yar Kahan HY Jis pY TuM ko Naaz Tha..........Just 4 You..........



Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,


Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..



Longing For You, Needing You


My longing and my needs, Are all about you. I wish you knew how it feels. You’re greatly missed and loved, too.



When We Are Together, Time Just Flies Away Like A Jet Plane.


When we are together, time just flies away like a jet plane. But when we are apart, I can feel every ticking second of the clock hammering one nail after ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .