Saturday, 5 March 2016

Insaan K Liye Itnaa Eilaam Kafi Hy .........!


"A


"Acupofhot hello,Aplateofcrispy wishes,Aspoonofsweet smiles,&&&Asliceof carespecially4 u,Hope u like dis Breakfast.Gudmorng "



BIN SAWAN BARSAT NAHI HOTI,


BIN SAWAN BARSAT NAHI HOTI,SURAJ DOBEY BINA RAAT NAHI HOTI,KYA KARE AB KUCH AYSE HALAAT HAIN,APKI YAD AAYE BINA DIN KI SHERUAT NAHI HOTI.GOOD MORNING… ..



'No Toothbrush,No Jogging,No Tea,No News Paper,No Nahaana,No BreakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab Se Pehley


'No toothbrush,No jogging,No tea,No news paper,No nahaana,No breakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab se pehley *GØØD* *MØRÑIÑG*'



I Told Them To Wish U GooD Morning


See outside the Window, Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U, B’coz last night I told them to wish U GooD Morning.



/\"""""""""\ | |,;*"G"*;,| /\"""""""""\ | |,;*"ö"*;,| /\"""""""""\ | |,;*"ö"*;,| /\"""""""""\ | |,;*"D"*;,|


/\"""""""""\ | |,;*"G"*;,| /\"""""""""\ | |,;*"ö"*;,| ..



May ALLAH Save ü 4om Worries,


May ALLAH Save ü 4om Worries,Bad Lucks,Griefs,Tensions,Hardships&4om All Those ThingsThat R Not Suitable 4 u.Amen!good morning.



My Life Has All The Colors,


My life has all the colors,Because I have you as my hubby,You are so caring and loving;I just want to ‘thank you’ for being there in my life,It is ..



Something Special Things Waiting For You,


Something Special things waiting for You,You just need to recognize it and make the most of it.Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then I am ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .