No Matter How Much I Grow Up, Still It Seems That We Were Young Yesterday. Love You So Much Bro.
No matter how much I grow up, still it seems that we were young yesterday. Love you so much bro. Happy birthday
Dad, You're The Greatest. It's Not Just Because You're There For Me Through Good Times And Bad.
Dad, you're the greatest. It's not just because you're there for me through good times and bad. It's also because you make the bad times good with your ..
A Perfect Gift For You,
A perfect gift for you,Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,Non-taxable, silent performance,Extremely personal, fully returnableIt ss a SMILE from ..
WISH YOU VERY VERY
WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..
For A Wonderful Person Like You, I Wanted To Give The Best Birthday Greeting Ever...
For a wonderful person like you, I wanted to give the best birthday greeting ever...But this message was all I could afford.Happy Birthday!
It Is Difficult To Imagine What Life Would Be Like Without My Grandpa,
It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without my grandpa, but a lot of people aren’t blessed with the chance to know their grandpas like ..
Now You Are In 13 Years Of Your Life,
Now you are in 13 years of your life,My dear it is a teen age be carefulFrom bad habit. I wish you very happyBirthday My dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment