Regardless Of Whether You Are An Old Man Or A Young Teenage Boy, You Will Forever Remain Our Little Bundle Of Joy.
Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday son.
From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.
From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!
It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others But Wishing Nice Time, Health, Prosperity On The Special Day Of Your Birthday Makes It’s A Splendid Year. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
It is very nice to wish good things to others but wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year. ..
I Searched My Wallet And Found It Empty,
I searched my wallet and found it empty,I searched my pockets and found some few coins,Then I searched my heart and I found you,Then I realized how rich ..
Happy Birth Day To You
Wish You A… Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & Extremely … HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ..
No comments:
Post a Comment