I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are Incredibly Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Love.
I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and love. Happy birthday!
Son, May Every Dream And Wish You Have Not Only Come True But Also Lead To An Amazing Future For You!
Son, may every dream and wish you have not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you!Happy Birthday
If Kisses Were Rain I'd Send You Showers,
If kisses were rain i'd send you showers,If fun was time i'd send you hours,If you needed a friend i'd send you me.Happy Birthday to you, Sweetheart!
Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Pe Aap Ka Naam Hoga, Aapke Har Kadam Par Duniya Ka Salam Hoga, Himat Se Mushkilon Ka Samana Karna Hamari Dua Hai Ki Waqt
Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt ..
Sisters Like You Are Dazzling Diamonds. They Glisten, They Are Invaluable And They Are Accurately A Woman’s Best Friend.
Sisters like you are dazzling diamonds. They glisten, they are invaluable and they are accurately a woman’s best friend. Have a wonderful birthday dear ..
Wishing You A Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,
Wishing you a Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,and May God Bless You today a Life of Happiness Mode,and a Smiling Mode, Have Fun & Enjoy.~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~
Birthday Wishes And Happy Birthday
Birthday Wishes and Happy BirthdayMay your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, ..
May Your Birthday And Every Day Be Filled With The Warmth Of Sunshine, The Happiness Of Smiles, The Sounds Of Laughter, The...
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the...Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment