I Think Am Most Blessed Person In The World, Bcoz M Sharing My Life With You, Getting Up Every Morning, And Seeing Your Face Is A Blessing.
I think am most blessed person in the world, Bcoz m sharing my life with you, getting up every morning, And seeing your face is a blessing. I love you. ..
For My Girlfriend Living Long Distance Away, I Send My Cute Wishes For A Happy Valentine’s Day Celebration And Wish Our Love Remains This Stronger And Grow More With Time. I Send My Love And Care For You Dear.
For my girlfriend living long distance away, I send my cute wishes for a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish our love remains this stronger and ..
Will You Be My Valentine? I Love You, Husband! Not Just This Day, But Everyday Of The Year I Love You More Than The Last.
Will you be my Valentine? I love you, husband! Not just this day, but everyday of the year I love you more than the last. Happy Valentine’s Day.
B-e With Us In The Circle Of Our Love,
B-e with us in the circle of our love,E-ven if by chance you are alone.O-ur greetings we have hope your heart vwill move,U-niting our good wishes with ..
You Are My Love, My Bestfriend, My One And Only
You are my love, my bestfriend, my one and onlyNow, let me be your Valentines once more.Happy Valentines’s Day
There’s Nothing Like A Valentine,
There’s nothing like a valentine,To make a smile appear,A heart-shaped card filled with kind words,Sent from someone who’s dear.A friend or even a ..
I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.
I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..
Socha Aap Say Baat Karoon,
Socha aap say baat karoon,Phir socha, ek mulaqat karoon,Phir socha, kyun na intezar karoon,Phir socha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ke ..
No comments:
Post a Comment