Hum To Sirf Dua Go Log,
Hum to sirf dua go log,Khak-o-mehr ka kya sanjog,Pas rahain ya door rahain,Mehfil to abad ha na,Aaj tumhari "Birthday" ha,Dekho Hum ko yad ha na."HaPpY ..
I Don't Need Any Inspiration Or Motivation In My Life,
I don't need any inspiration or motivation in my life,Because when I look at you,I draw the same energy,Love you a lot grandpa,Wish you a very happy birthday!Stay ..
Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
Count The Age, Not The Wrinkles You Have. Count The Blessings And Wonderful Experiences You’ve Had, Not The Mistakes You’ve Made.
Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made. I wish you happy ..
To The World You May Be Just One Person But To Me, You Are Certainly More Than That! And Will Grow Even More Once You Get A Bite Out Of Your Birthday Cake.
To the world you may be just one person but to me, you are certainly more than that! And will grow even more once you get a bite out of your birthday cake. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment