Dua Mile Bando Se Khushiyan Mile Jag Se,
Dua Mile Bando Se Khushiyan Mile Jag Se,Sath Mile Apno Se Rehmat Mile Rab Se,Zindagi Me Aap Ko Be Panah Pyar Mile,Kush Rahe Aap Duniya Mein Ziyda Sub Se.Saalgira ..
Dear,Today On Your Birthday,
Dear,Today on your Birthday,Be Cool,Be Happy,Be Smiling,Because today is ur dayand Enjoy the Celebration.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Today Is So Important To Everyone Who Knows You And Who Loves The Amazing Person You Are. On Your Birthday And Always, You're Wished Everything Wonderful!
Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!I ..
The Secret To Staying Young Is To Live Honestly, Eat Slowly, And Lie About Your Age.
The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.Happy Birthday
I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind. You Are My Perfect Example Of Strength And Love, And I Aspire To Be The Same Type Of Dad To My Kids That You Have Always Been For Me.
I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..
On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..
No comments:
Post a Comment