Friday, 13 April 2007

Mohabbat Esa Darya Hay, - Love SMS Message


Tujhase Milane Ki Justjoo Bhi Hai,


Tujhase milane ki justjoo bhi hai,Dil me tu rubaroo bhi hai,Hamane socha ki dil ko jala de,Phir khayaal aaya ki dil me tu hi tu hai.



Love For You Is All I Feel,


Love for you is all i feel,Love for you, so true, so real,Love for you is all my life,Love for you Honey, My Prince, My Life.



As I Watch The Shooting Star Flash Across The Sky, I Forget To Ask For Wish As I Have Got In You What I Need In My Life - To Live Happily Ever After.


As I watch the shooting star flash across the sky, I forget to ask for wish as I have got in you what I need in my life - to live happily ever after.I ..



"MOHABAT" Chahat Wafa K Sewa Kuch Be Nahi,


"MOHABAT" chahat wafa k sewa kuch be nahi,Zindagi Ghum k sewa kuch be nahi,Tumhare pass mere sewa sab kuch hai,Mere pass tumhare sewa kuch be ..



The Way U Look Into My Eyes


The way u look into my eyes, it scares me, The way u say I Luv U, it scares me, The way u know just what to say, it scares me, The ways u scare me I ..



Aapke Khayalon Se Fursat Nahi Milti,


Aapke khayalon se fursat nahi milti,Hume ek pal ki raahat nahi milti,Mil to jata hai sab kuchh,Bas aapki ek jhalak nahi milti....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .