A Brother Is Someone Special, Who Fights With Me,
A brother is someone special, who fights with me,cares for me, plays with me and help for me in the trouble.Suggests me things and shouts at me at times.Whatever ..
I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind. You Are My Perfect Example Of Strength And Love, And I Aspire To Be The Same Type Of Dad To My Kids That You Have Always Been For Me.
I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..
Let The God Decorate Each Golden Ray Of The Sun Reaching You With Wishes Of Success, Happiness And Prosperity For You.
Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity for you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Man, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.
Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my man, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday
Love Of My Life And Pain In My Rear. It’s Difficult To Do, But You Manage To Be Both. Happy Birthday To The Best Multi Tasker In The World: My Amazing Wife.
Love of my life and pain in my rear. It’s difficult to do, but you manage to be both. Happy birthday to the best multi tasker in the world: my amazing ..
Your Best Days Has Just Begun
Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead. Happy Birthday.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
Regardless Of Whether You Are An Old Man Or A Young Teenage Boy, You Will Forever Remain Our Little Bundle Of Joy.
Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday son.
No comments:
Post a Comment