Saturday, 21 April 2007

Special - Insult SMS Message


Can You Pronounce Good English


Can you pronounce good English:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof. Test results: You ..



I Have Lots Of Jokes In My Inbox


I have lots of jokes in my inbox, But I can’t send you all of them, It will take a lot of time, So I’m sending you just 1 joke . . . “You are so ..



Lol


Lauhging is best medison , so laugh , loudly , more loudly, loudly loudly, congrats u have won free entry to, mental hospital



Abcd…..& U


A-u r attractive, B- u r best, C- u r cute, D-u r dear, E-u r excellent, F- u r funny, G-u r great, H-he he he, I-i am, J-joking.



For Smart And Cute Readers


This message is strictly for smart and cute readers, Since u have received it, . . . It is Obviously a Technical Error... Sender Deeply Apologizes....



One Day A Monkey Looked Into Mirror


One day a monkey looked into mirror & said, “Oh my ugly face, fat nose” and killed himself. Promise me u will not look into mirror, coz ..



We Will Now Upgrade Ur Brain


We will now upgrade ur brain, please wait…. Searching…. Searching… still Searching…. sorry,NO BRAIN found…



A Child Uses Its Thumb 2 Chew


A child uses its thumb 2 chew, an illiterate uses his thumb 2 sign, a winner uses his thumb 2 show victory, but a monkey is using his thumb 2 read this ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .