You Are The Best Thing That Has Happened To Me. You Are My Friend, My Partner In Crime, My Love And My Life. You Will Always Be Special To Me.
You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are my friend, my partner in crime, my love and my life. You will always be special to me. Happy Valentine’s ..
On This Special Valentine’s List, You’re At The Top, My Love.
On this special Valentine’s list, You’re at the top, my love.I love you, and I know for sure, our love will never end!
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
You Are My Partner, My Sweetheart, My Confidant And Friend. You Are My Solitude In This Hectic World.
You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidant and friend. You are my solitude in this hectic world.Happy Valentine Day
Will You Be My Valentine? I Love You, Husband! Not Just This Day, But Everyday Of The Year I Love You More Than The Last.
Will you be my Valentine? I love you, husband! Not just this day, but everyday of the year I love you more than the last. Happy Valentine’s Day.
My Heart To You Is Given,
My Heart To You Is Given,Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,We'll Lock Them Up TogetherAnd Throw Away The Key :) Happy valentine Day
No comments:
Post a Comment