Friday, 13 April 2007

Distance May Keep Us Apart,


I Don’t Say I Always Miss You


I don’t say I always miss you, but when I do I do it so intensely, that no poet can describe it, no artist could inscribe it, no scale could measure ..



Jab Gulab Kahin Pe


Jab Gulab Kahin Pe Khilta Hai, Jab Mausam Rang Badalta Hai, Jab Badal Khoob Barasta Hai, Jab Hawa Se Khushbu Aati Hai, Jab Chandni Bhi Sharmati Hai, Tab ..



Each Time I Miss You, A Star Falls Down From The Sky. So, If You Looked Up At The Sky And Found It Dark With No Stars, It Is All Your


Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all yourfault. You made me ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .